Dear Parents and Carers,
The Victorian Government announced today that the current restrictions for Victoria will remain in place until 11.59pm on Tuesday 27 July.
All students will continue to learn from home, except for students in the following categories:
Children where both parents and/or carers are considered authorised workers who cannot work from home, work for an essential provider and where no other supervision arrangements can be made:
· Where there are two parents/carers, both must be authorised workers, working outside the home in order for their children to be eligible for on-site provision.
· For single parents/carers, the authorised worker must be working outside the home in order for their children to be eligible for on-site provision.
Children experiencing vulnerability, including:
· in out-of-home care
· deemed vulnerable by a government agency, funded family or family violence service, and assessed as requiring education and care outside the family home
· identified by a school or early childhood service as vulnerable, (including via referral from a government agency, or funded family or family violence service, homeless or youth justice service or mental health or other health service)
· Where a parent/carer indicates that a student with a disability is vulnerable because they cannot learn from home, and/or informs the school the student is vulnerable due to family stress, the school must provide on-site supervision for that student. This may apply to students enrolled in specialist schools and students with a disability enrolled in mainstream schools.
I hope that all families are safe and well during this latest statewide lockdown period and that your children have settled back into the routine of remote learning.
A reminder that we have a small number of staff onsite each day, so please call the school on 93476022 if we can support your family in any way.
We look forward to seeing students back at school on Wednesday July 28th.